People play different games every day. Some of them are real, others are virtual. Most of us play games for entertainment but there is a small part of people that have turned playing into a profession. Football, kick-box, box, karate, wrestling, swimming, chess, the electronic sports – all these things can be both entertainment and a way of life.
There is a huge difference between the real games and the virtual ones. But both need to be practiced every day. All gamers that play virtual games practice their skills in computer sports. They need to create new strategies for playing and for winning the tournaments. In real sports it is the same but the trainings are outside with a ball or with gloves.
There is a statistic for the most popular types and kinds of games. Here it is:
1. Football is the most popular game ever. Millions of people watch football for entertainment and a lot of them play it in their free time.
2. Box – it is the second most popular sport in the world.
3. Electronic games or sports take the third place. There are different computer games like Counter Strike, StarCraft, Warcraft and so on. Each of these games has a lot of fans all over the world. Some games are not only an entertainment but a cult for gamers – Diablo II, Diablo III, StarCraft and Counter Strike are the favourite titles of virtual games.
4. The fourth place is for basketball – a game that is most popular in America but a lot of people in other parts of the world love it too.
5. The fifth place is for box and kick box. These are sports that many people watch and play for their entertainment. Some of us play these sports for living.
If we make a poll for the 20 most popular sports and games we will hear a lot of sports and game names. But there is a difference between the people. And that is why we based our statistic on the answers people gave.